No-Cost Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing Clinic
at Lamson Institute
Do you need COVID-19 testing in the San Antonio area?
Are you in Bexar County and in need of FAA-recognized PCR testing?
Want fast results you can print yourself so you can get back to work?
Lamson Institute is now offering a drive-thru COVID-19 testing clinic at our convenient west San Antonio location!
- Open 7 days a week
- No Appointments Necessary
- No Out of Pocket Cost to You
- Stay in Your Car!
- Get Results by Text or Email
- Print Your own Results
- Walk-ins Welcome!
Our Lamson Institute Nursing and Allied Health students have dedicated their time to volunteering for our San Antonio community. If you are in need of COVID-19 testing, the Lamson Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing Clinic is open 7 days a week, and offers you no-cost, no-appointment needed, COVID-19 testing with fast results.
How Does It Work?
- Just Show Up! No Appointments Necessary.
- Want to Save Some Time? Complete your paperwork in advance in one of three ways:
- Scan this QR Code:
- Text “COVID” to
- Through the Link
Click the Link
- Scan this QR Code:
- When you arrive, just stay in your car and a helpful Lamson clinic worker will assist you with beginning your paperwork if needed.
- Get Swabbed! No need to get out of your car, just get tested and go!
- Drive Away - Get your results (positive or negative) by email or text*
COVID-19 PCR Testing at Lamson
|Monday - Friday||Saturday and Sunday|
|9 am - 5 pm||12 pm - 4 pm|
With Lamson’s convenient drive-thru COVID-19 testing clinic, you can get the fast results you need to travel, go to a show, or just get back to work! Get FAA-recognized COVID-19 PCR test results without leaving your car. No out of pocket cost to you, no
health insurance needed.**
Get Your No-Cost PCR Test at Lamson’s Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing Clinic!
* In most cases, test results are available 24-36 hours after received by the lab; in extreme cases, due to the pandemic, results may take 48 - 72 hours.
** If you do not have health insurance, your COVID-19 testing will be covered under the CARES Act.