Commercial Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning Training in San Antonio
Available in Traditional In-Person or Hybrid-Online Learning Formats!
HVAC technicians are skilled tradespeople knowledgeable about more than just HVAC technology. Using their knowledge of electricity, plumbing and welding, HVAC technicians manage air temperature and quality through installation, maintenance, inspection, and repair of the systems that control the climate in our homes, buildings, and vehicles. At Lamson, you can master these skills and get prepared to obtain industry-recognized certifications that will demonstrate your knowledge and skill and can help get you hired.
With Lamson’s 10.5-month, 35 semester-credit program, you will learn:
- How to install, service, and repair residential and commercial air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration systems
- How to maintain EPA regulations when troubleshooting and repairing residential and commercial equipment
- Electrical theory and controls
- Basic plumbing
- Welding and soldering using oxy acetylene torches
Lamson graduates are prepared to test for industry-recognized certifications including the ESCO EPA, HVAC Excellence, 410A, and OSHA certifications.
How Can Lamson Help You Become a HVAC/R Technician?
Because homes and businesses rely on Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration systems to keep them comfortable and safe, HVAC/R systems are critical, and so are the HVAC/R technicians who install, maintain and repair them. Through hands-on, practical training, Lamson students learn the knowledge and skills to install, service, and repair residential and commercial air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration systems while maintaining EPA regulations. Lamson students also learn electrical theory and controls, as well as brazing and soldering using oxy acetylene torches. With Lamson, you can get the training you need to become an HVAC technician in as little as 10.5 months!
Every vehicle, home and building requires HVAC installation, maintenance, and service, so HVAC technicians may find work in every part of the country!
Graduates of Lamson’s Commercial Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning training program are qualified to work for:
- Air Conditioning/Heating companies
- Mechanical Contractors
- Construction sites
- Server rooms and Data centers
- Private industry
- Major commercial companies
- Office buildings
- Become a Service Manager or own your own business!
Why Train to be an HVAC Technician at Lamson?
Lamson’s Commercial Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning program provides hands-on training so that students may practice in real life situations, rather than learning just from textbooks. Students at Lamson learn critical skills, including:
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and circuit repair on residential and light commercial equipment
- Residential and commercial condensing units, compressors and evaporator fan motor replacement
- Installation and repair on residential and commercial gas heating systems
- Service and repair of electric and hydronic heating systems
- Startup of new A/C and heating equipment
- Calculating and measuring airflow on a/c equipment
- Service and repair of ice machines, walk-in coolers/freezers and reach-ins
Graduates of Lamson’s Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning program will be prepared to test for industry-recognized certifications including the ESCO EPA, HVAC Excellence, 410A, and OSHA certifications.
If you are ready to take the first step towards a career in the Commercial Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning field, then Lamson has a tremendous training program and facility to train you for success as an HVAC Technician!
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH LAMSON!
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
Like Lamson on Facebook!